Where do I vote?

All City of New Holstein Residents vote at the City Hall located at 2110 Washington Street, New Holstein, Wisconsin. If you have recently moved to the City of New Holstein; changed your address; or your name, you will have to complete FORM GAB-131 Voter Application. If you are a new voter, you will also need to complete FORM GAB-131 Voter Application and have proper identification. The City Clerk’s Office has FORM GAB-131 available for you to complete or you can obtain the form at http://gab.wi.gov/voters. For more information about requirements for voting in Wisconsin please visit the Government Accountability Board’s voter information web page: http://gab.wi.gov/voters.