The City of New Holstein contracts the services of Cary Nate, Chief Building Inspector for the Town of Grand Chute, to provide inspection of all City Property. The building inspector can assist you with new homes, remodeling, commercial, electric, plumbing, and more.
If you need to contact Cary he can be reached at (920) 901-0288 or via email at [email protected].
- Cautionary statement to owners obtaining building permits
- Application for Building Permit
- Conditional Certificate of Occupancy
- Management Strategies
- Planning Administration Form
- Requirements for obtaining a building permit 1-2 family dwelling
- Residential contractors statement
- Rethinking Debris
- Wisconsin Department of Commerce Permit Reminder
- Wisconsin Uniform Dwelling Code Energy Worksheet
- Wisconsin Uniform Permit Application
- Fence Rules & Regulations
- Historical & Architectural Resources Survey
- USDA Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants