The New Holstein Police Department will safeguard freedom by preserving life and property, protecting the constitutional rights of all individuals and maintaining order.
To earn the respect of all individuals, by maintaining a knowledgeable, responsive, well-trained and accountable work force that discharges their duties and responsibilities with evidence of fairness, tolerance and equality.
To reduce the opportunity for the commission of crime by implementing effective crime prevention strategies, fully investigating crimes when they occur and expeditiously apprehending criminal offenders.
We will meet the present and future needs of the public through a continued partnership with our community.
- Open Records Request Form
- 2022 Annual Report
- Safe Drug Drop Off Locations
- Vehicle/Driver Record Information Request Form (DPPA)
- Employment Application
- DJ LE 330 Law Enforcement Application
- Citizen Complaint Form
- Police Officer Job Description
- Home Vacation Check Program Form
- Use of Force Policy
- Amber Alert
- Brillion Police Department
- Calumet County Crimestoppers Facebook Page
- Calumet County Sheriff’s Department
- Chilton Police Department
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Kiel Police Department
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Missing Kids
- Sexual Assault Center of the Fox Cities
- WI Concealed Carry Law
- WI Crime Alert
- WI Sex Offender Registry
- WI State Patrol